Saturday, May 7, 2011

~ Gratitude!

Namaste~

One word, Gratitude!

First and foremost, I am so grateful for the family & friends that contributed to our KOR Kickstarter Campaign... WOW! Double Rainbow! We're so excited to play. THANK YOU : ) Om~

Here is the Ashland, OR show info for those interested: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=116013055144880

I haven't stopped by This Ol' Blog nearly enough lately... I've been happily consumed with KOR and thoroughly enjoying my time with the two radical chicks in my life. : )

I am also thankful for my friends, who have recently helped me to see a little clearer, love a little more, and work towards being my best version of 'me'. Om~

Here at the OG, spring has sprung.
Maya enjoyed her first time to Maui. Thank you Uncle Richie and Aunt Leslie.











Maya in Maui, April 2011











I send warm tears of joy, kind words of compassion & eternal love.. : ) IAMU

OM Shanti~
må†ø•sun

No comments:

Post a Comment