Monday, July 26, 2010

| JULY = SUMMER |

Namaste~

It has been way too long since I've updated this here Bloggy Blog. So, I'd like to recap some highlights of July.

Firstly, we had tons of visitors this month and still have one more coming this weekend. Wowee.

My nephews (from my brother Adam) were here for the 4th of July weekend and we had TOO much fun. One of the highlights was our excursion to South Umpqua Waterfalls, a recreational area (Oregon style) that includes a natural water slide complete with a 10-12 foot drop into a bustling pool of churning water.

Then, Amanda P's mom, dad, sister and brother came to visit... for the last two weeks... we had tons o' fun getting to know them. Prestin was especially excited to have a few peeps his own age here at the OG!

Of course Maya is becoming more and more aware of this world and we are LOVING the progress!
She has discovered her attached pacifier - her thumb - and she has officially rolled over onto her belly, yikes! She's daddy's little muffin, I am enamored.

What else, oh, in addition to Sunna's Raw Vegan Cookies... I've begun selling The Yellow Pot - my Butterless Popcorn Recipe! It's getting a great response from a variety of people, enough to give us the green light to start pursuing it more. Also, Sunna will be launching her Chocolate Coconut Cookie soon too!

Below are some pics to accompany my BLOG entry.
PLUS I've added a book suggestion from author Deepak Chopra...

Have fun, be safe, love more each day!

Om Shanti~
må†ø

No comments:

Post a Comment