Saturday, June 19, 2010

| First Farmer's Market & Got Summer? (we don't) |





Namaste~

It has been a crazy summer so far - weather-wise. I mean, where the heck IS summer? It feels as if Jack Frost decided to outstay his welcome! Don't get me wrong, I personally like it a bit cooler but this summer is WAY different than last. It turns out that the locals are all bewildered too saying that, "this is not normal." Oh well, life goes on...

This morning marked the very first "product sales" for Om Gardens. We obtained a domestic kitchen license back in May and created two products so far... a Garlic & Dill dressing and Sunna's Raw, Vegan, Organic Cookies! I will be adding a "butter-less" popcorn recipe to the mix in the next two weeks.

On the baby tip, Sunna & Amanda's bellies are tightening up as the weeks become months. We now know that Sunna is having a boy and Amanda a girl! WOWEEEE! In related news: Maya is learning that her hands are part of her body. She has begun reaching for things occasionally and is using her fingers as a pacifier... she is SO cute, I'm in love with my little rose!

There's not much in the world of remodeling. We've been focusing on saving up more money and brainstorming towards businesses on & off the property. Any ideas? E-mail us!

Love to you and yours.

Peace always (Om Shanti)
MATO

1 comment:

  1. All of this sounds amazingly beautiful :)) Thanks for sharing! And I still hope I can make a visit some day...

    Love to everyone at Om gardens and especially to you - Mat and Monica :)

    Om Shanti,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete